Adults (13-64) $14.95 + tax
Seniors (ages 65+) $12.95 + tax
Children (5-12) $7.95 + tax
CRYSTAL PALACE CAVE RATES
All tours include use of all needed equipment: lights, helmets, pads, and gloves, along with complimentary access to our bathhouse with private showers and toilets. Minimum age for Wild Cave tours is 6 for Canyon Crawl; 8 for Fossil Crawl, Echo Room & Waterfall Dome; 10 for Gypsum Flower. Minimum height for Wild Cave Tours is 56" for all but the Canyon Crawl Tour. The Canyon Crawl Tour has no minimum height.
We also offer an educational rate for qualified school, scout and youth groups. Please call for more information. Note prices are pre-Tennessee state tax which will be applied upon payment.
Reservations are strongly recommended as the maximum guests per tour is 15. Tours will not run with fewer than 2 guests. Call for availability or visit wildcave.com for more information.
Canyon Crawl Expedition: Group Size: 2 people $39 per person / 3-9 people $29 per person. Groups of 10+ people $26 per person.
Fossil Craw Expedition: Group Size: 2 people $46 per person / 3-9 people $36 per person. Groups of 10+ people $32 per person.
Echo Room Expedition: Group Size: 2 people $56 per person / 3-9 people $46 per person. Groups of 10+ people $41 per person.
Prices listed are pre-Tennessee tax.
Waterfall Dome Expedition: Group Size: 2 people $62 per person / 3-9 people $52 per person. Groups of 10+ people $47 per person.
Gypsum Flower Expedition: Group Size: 2 people $68 per person / 3-9 people $58 per person. Groups of 10+ people $52 per person.
Full Service RV Sites - $36.00 - $44.00 + tax per night
These sites all offer pull-through convenience and have water (city), sewer, cable TV, and electric hookups. Our premium (large) sites all have 50 amp electric service and are approximately 55 - 75’ in length and up to 25 - 40’ in width. Our standard full-service sitesfor combined length (RV + vehicle length) must not exceed 35’.
Water & Electric Sites - $35.00 + tax per night
These sites are typically back-in sites and have 20/30 amp electric service and city water. Several have sewer connections. They are ideal for either tent campers, van campers, pop-ups, or travel trailers. Many are shaded while several are beside the pool and playground area and a few are adjacent to the bathhouse.
Primitive tent Sites - $25.00 + tax per night
These sites are primarily designed for tent campers. Some are heavily shaded while other have sun at varying times during the day. Some are close to the pool and bathhouse while others are more remote. Regardless of location, you have access to all campground amenities.
- Extended stay rates (weekly) are available upon request. RV’s must meet age and strict upkeep standards.
- Rates include up to four people (2 adults + 2 children) on a site.
- Additional persons on campsites are $3.00 per day if over age 12, $1.50 per day if under age 12, no charge for children under age 1.
- There is a maximum of 8 people on a RV site and 6 on a tent site.
- Each site is allowed your recreational vehicle and 2 motor vehicles. Any vehicle over the limit of 2 will be charged $5 per night per vehicle.
- Visitors are welcome between 8 AM - 10 PM. Guests need to register their vehicle at the office prior to going to your site. Site occupancy rules apply and you will incur an additional fee if more than four people are on your site overnight.
- We maintain a sanitary dump station for our guests and regret that we are unable to permit dumping by non-registered campers. A $5.00 fee, per use, is charged to help offset the cost of maintaining the station, tank, and field lines. This does not apply to small discharges such as from a pop-up camper - provided that it belongs to a registered camper.
- Rates are based upon type of site and not on which utilities you choose to use.
- Rates are subject to change without notice due to increases in utility costs.
Cabin #1 - $95 + tax
Cabin #2 - $40 + tax
Cabin #3 - $60 + tax
Cabin #4 - $50 + tax
Cabin #5 - $80 + tax
Cabin #6 - $50 + tax
Cabin #7 - $95 + tax
Cabin #8 - $95 + tax
Cabin #9 - $75 + tax
- See specific cabin descriptions for the number of persons per cabin.
- Extra person charge for cabins is $7.00 per person per day, regardless of age, Sorry, we do not have roll-away beds for extra persons. Guests must furnish air mattresses.
- There is a maximum of 2 vehicles per cabin site. Any vehicle over the limit of 2 can be parked in storage for $5.00 per day.
- Number of people based upon total site occupancy, including guests.