Adults (13-64) $15.95
Seniors (ages 65+) $13.95
Students (with ID) $13.95
Children (5-12) $8.95
Young Children (Under 5) FREE
PLEASE CALL FOR GROUP RATE INFORMATION
CRYSTAL PALACE Walking cave tours
Please note: all cave tour purchases are non-refundable
WILD CAVE expedition tours
All tours include use of all needed equipment: lights, helmets, pads, and gloves, along with complimentary access to our bathhouse with private showers and toilets. Minimum age for Wild Cave tours is 6 for Canyon Crawl; 8 for Fossil Crawl, Echo Room & Waterfall Dome; 10 for Gypsum Crawl. Minimum height for Wild Cave Tours is 56" for all but the Canyon Crawl Tour. The Canyon Crawl Tour has no minimum height.
Reservations are required for Wild Cave tours. The maximum guests per tour is 15 (12 for Gypsum Crawl Expedition). Tours will not run with fewer than 2 guests. Call for availability or visit wildcave.com for more information.
We offer a group rate for qualified groups of 15 or more. Please call for more information.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Payment is due in full when reserving a tour. There are no cancellations or refunds. If you fail to arrive for your tour, we incur all the same expenses and may have turned others away; therefore, guests who fail to show for a tour or fail to arrive at the scheduled time will not be refunded the tour price. With at least 48 hours notice, you will be able to reschedule your tour.
PLEASE KNOW WE ARE ON EASTERN TIME. PLEASE SCHEDULE YOUR TRAVEL TO ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR TOUR START TIME.
Canyon Crawl Expedition: $30 per participant
Fossil Craw Expedition: $38 per participant
Echo Room Expedition: $48 per participant
Waterfall Dome Expedition: $54 per participant
Gypsum Crawl Expedition: $65 per participant
Full Service RV Sites - please call for rates
These sites all offer pull-through convenience and have water (city), sewer, cable TV, and electric hookups. Our premium (large) sites all have 50 amp electric service and are approximately 55 - 75’ in length and up to 25 - 40’ in width. Our standard full-service sites for combined length (RV + vehicle length) must not exceed 35’.
Water & Electric Sites - please call for rates
These sites are typically back-in sites and have 20/30 amp electric service and city water. Several have sewer connections. They are ideal for either tent campers, van campers, pop-ups, or travel trailers. Many are shaded while several are beside the pool and playground area and a few are adjacent to the bathhouse.
Primitive Tent Sites - please call for rates
These sites are primarily designed for tent campers. Some are heavily shaded while other have sun at varying times during the day. Some are close to the pool and bathhouse while others are more remote. Regardless of location, you have access to all campground amenities.
- Extended stay rates (weekly) are available upon request. RV’s must meet age and strict upkeep standards.
- Rates include up to four people (2 adults + 2 children) on a site.
- Additional persons on campsites are $3.00 per day if over age 12, $1.50 per day if under age 12, no charge for children under age 1.
- There is a maximum of 8 people on a RV site and 6 on a tent site.
- Each site is allowed your recreational vehicle and 2 motor vehicles. Any vehicle over the limit of 2 will be charged $5 per night per vehicle.
- Visitors are welcome between 8 AM - 10 PM. Guests need to register their vehicle at the office prior to going to your site. Site occupancy rules apply and you will incur an additional fee if more than four people are on your site overnight.
- We maintain a sanitary dump station for our guests and regret that we are unable to permit dumping by non-registered campers. A $5.00 fee, per use, is charged to help offset the cost of maintaining the station, tank, and field lines. This does not apply to small discharges such as from a pop-up camper - provided that it belongs to a registered camper.
- Rates are based upon type of site and not on which utilities you choose to use.
- Rates are subject to change without notice due to increases in utility costs.
please call for rates
- See specific cabin descriptions for the number of persons per cabin.
- Extra person charge for cabins is $7.00 per person per day, regardless of age, Sorry, we do not have roll-away beds for extra persons. Guests must furnish air mattresses.
- There is a maximum of 2 vehicles per cabin site. Any vehicle over the limit of 2 can be parked in storage for $5.00 per day.
- Number of people based upon total site occupancy, including guests.